I'm Laura, a part-time working mummy to two fabulous kids. Logan, Harlow and I live with Daddy (Kevin) and our 2 dogs in Fife, Scotland. Kevin and I have been engaged for a number of years now and we're hoping to tie the knot some day! Other things just get in the way first haha.
Some facts about me:
* The blonde hair is all natural although it is sadly turning brown (I blame age).
* I lovvvveeeee Crisps, they are my chocolate.
* Spartacus is my all time favourite TV programme - watch it!!
* I cannot function at work without my daily bagel and cup of tea.
* Reading is a favourite hobby of mine, although my book choices are much to be desired.
Logan the Big Boy
Logan is getting so much older and wiser these days and has an attitude to match! He was diagnosed with Autism in June 2013 which in a way was a blessing and has made life so much easier for everyone now that we know how to manage day to day life. When he's not
Some facts about Logan:
* He's only 9 but since he's so tall he looks more like 12!
* He lovvvveesss the iPad and is now firmly involved in the world of Fortnite.
* Logan is a mad gadget fan, hand him a gadget of any sort and you've a friend for life!
* He's clearly a handsome little chap and that's a fact...
Harlow the Madam Chops
Harlow is now 4 years old and becoming quite the character. She's a complete diva and started school recently so classes herself as a big girl now. She's constantly on the move but has the stealth of a ninja so I have to watch her like a hawk! She's a typical wild child.
Some facts about Harlow:
* Harlow was born by elective c-section, so much calmer for me.
* She's just started school and enjoying it very much.
* She loves watching people play with toys on YouTube and is developing an American accent!
* She has an insane love for animals and often stops on walks to talk to bugs.